D365Tour Newsletter - May 2019
- Under Satya Nadella, Microsoft has more subscribers than Netflix, more cloud computing revenue than Google, and a near-trillion-dollar market cap. (Source: Bloomberg)
- Faire des territoires le cœur battant de l’innovation française (FR)
- Podcast: Know what your consumers say, seek, and feel
- Découvrez les concepts fondamentaux #Azure, #Microsoft365 ou #Dynamics grâce aux parcours de formations gratuits et ludiques que propose Microsoft Learn ! #cloud #collaboration (FR)
- Handicap : Microsoft investit dans 7 projets d’intelligence artificielle (FR)
- Microsoft’s AI for Accessibility grant winners: ‘You want to be seen as the person you are’
Blogs on MSDyn365FO
- Why Adding an Undo Button to Unpublished Objects is Not Easy in #MSDyn365FO
- TechTalk videos available on Dynamics Community
- Dynamics 365 Advanced Warehouse Management – What device should we use?
- Validate VAT Numbers
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations – What is a Replenishment Requisition?
- Let your operations flow – Part 6
- How to change status for multiple batch jobs at once ?
- Top 10 Reasons Why Fixed Bid ERP Implementations Fail
- MSDynD365FO bug: The transactions on voucher do not balance. Process source document lines in parallel
- Print statement in D365 and other interesting bits
- Test qualities and basic guidelines for X++
- Perfview in MSDyn365FO. Part 4 – Bottom up analysis
- Can Users Access MSDynD365FO With a License Type of None?
- Detailed review of Cost to complete methods in projects (1/3)
- Dynamics Chatter, ep 10
- Microsoft MVP Program: What it Really Is, Changes, and What to Look Forward to with Purvin Patel
- How to extend a form’s data source field added in a form extension?
- Microsoft Certifications and Exams for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Part 3: MB-320 (Manufacturing)
- Microsoft Certifications and Exams for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Part 4: MB-330 (Supply Chain Management)